• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55 and Spiderman 7! Plenty still available.

54 posts in this topic

Hello all. Its a crisp day in Cleveland and the changing seasons has me thinking I need to sell some books. I sold all my drek at my garage sale this weekend and I even sold a Superboy so things are gearing for a good week. I'll ship one book for $3 and then it will only $0.50 per book after that. I do ship books international but PM for delivery cost overseas or to Canada. The first :takeit: in the thread wins the book over PM offers. I won't bother reposting a nice batch of Silver-Age Superboys that went over like a lead balloon but almost all are still available for sale and can be added to books in this thread to reduce shipping cost.

This book is a freebee for the first buyer in this thread. I actually enjoyed the story in it and the art was tight.

X-Men Annual 3 Claimed by Silver-Web

Avengers 196 - CGC 9.4 Signature Series - Signed by Perez in a nice location - Sorry for the terrible scans. I guess I will have to switch over to taking pictures

$110 takes it

Avengers196_zpse87f63f0.jpg