• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55 and Spiderman 7! Plenty still available.

54 posts in this topic

If staples are holding well… :takeit: Andrew

(I don’t mind wear, I’m just scared to death by staples which are going to detach…) ;(

Journey Into Mystery 99 - GD/VG - $20

JourneyIntoMystery99_zpse22ef3f1.jpg

I'll put it on hold for now and I'll check when I get home. I remember the top staple was a little shaky.

Tales of Suspense 49 - VG - $90

Fantastic looking copy of the classic Iron Man vs Angel battle. Come on - Iron Man should be able to kill the Angle in 2 seconds.

Sold to MediaJunkie

Journey Into Mystery Annual #1 - VG+ - $25

Very cool early Hercules vs Thor battle

JourneyIntoMysteryAnnual1_zps41a4207a.jpg

:takeit:

Nice price! (thumbs u

I sold one this past weekend for $15 that was complete but had a detached cover.

Thanks. I try to price my books to sell here on the boards since I get some great deals from time to time.

Tales of Suspense 49 - VG - $90

Fantastic looking copy of the classic Iron Man vs Angel battle. Come on - Iron Man should be able to kill the Angle in 2 seconds.

TalesofSuspense49_zps0ab948b2.jpg

^^^^ Chicken dinner

I'll put one of the exclusive Walking Deads on your pile

Journey Into Mystery Annual #1 - VG+ - $25

Very cool early Hercules vs Thor battle

JourneyIntoMysteryAnnual1_zps41a4207a.jpg

Nice price! (thumbs u

I sold one this past weekend for $15 that was complete but had a detached cover.

Thanks. I try to price my books to sell here on the boards since I get some great deals from time to time.

I always thought this book should get more respect. Cool cover, first Herc and all. (thumbs u