• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 55 and Spiderman 7! Plenty still available.

54 posts in this topic

No sorry. I sold my Flash 151 this weekend and no world's finest. I do have a lead on a set of World Finest that a guy is selling. Bunch on 12 cent issues for about $5 each. PM me and I'll send you the info.

Summary of available books:

Batman 212 - $18

Avengers 196 CGC 9.4 - Sold!

Amazing Spiderman 7 - $215

Marvel Preview 2 - $100

Avengers 55 - $90

JIM 108

JIM 110

JIM 111

JIM 121

JIM 125 I'll combo all 5 JIMs together for only $60 Sold!

Strange Tales 138 - $20

Sub-Mariner 63 - $4

Avengers 196 - CGC 9.4 Signature Series - Signed by Perez in a nice location - Sorry for the terrible scans. I guess I will have to switch over to taking pictures

$110 takes it

Avengers196_zpse87f63f0.jpg

:takeit: plus the free Walkng dead variant.

I couldn't resist the placement and color of the Sig.

JIM 108

JIM 110

JIM 111

JIM 121

JIM 125 I'll combo all 5 JIMs together for only $60

I'm always down for a combo deal. :takeit:

Many thanks! They are on your stack. The lower grade JIMs are a tough sell especially for such cool stories and art.

Avengers 196 - CGC 9.4 Signature Series - Signed by Perez in a nice location - Sorry for the terrible scans. I guess I will have to switch over to taking pictures

$110 takes it

Avengers196_zpse87f63f0.jpg

:takeit: plus the free Walkng dead variant.

I couldn't resist the placement and color of the Sig.

^^ Second walking dead has been claimed.

In order to help clear out the last couple books - ill throw the superman hardcover in with any book sold that is valued at over $90. Buy the Avengers 55 - you know you want a copy.

Confirming this… and thank you Andrew! :takeit:

Journey Into Mystery 99 - GD/VG - $20 - On Hold for Vaillant

JourneyIntoMystery99_zpse22ef3f1.jpg

Great! I've only got a couple issues left so ill leave this thread open until Wednesday evening. Thanks for the purchase! Maybe Moleman will buy one of his books - I bought one of his!

Tuesday night bump. Take $10 any book over $90 and feel free to combo the books to save on shipping. Avengers 55 for $80! Thread closes tomorrow at noon.

Thread now closed. I'll send out invoices in a bit and put the unsold books back in the box. Thanks for everyone who bought some books - you guys rock!