• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAVITON! SHIELD TV VILLAIN

39 posts in this topic

Always thought Graviton was Count Nefaria for the longest time, they look exactly the same.

lol Now that you mention it, so did I! So easy to confuse those 2! :P

At least nobody ever confused Korvac as another villain. No other villain dressed as if they were gonna chill out at a weekend BBQ.

I hope they sneak Jessica Drew into a story as a sweet, Spider-woman in Avengers 3, Easter egg.

Just for you. New York, 2009.

NewYorkCityFeb2009085.jpg

That arrow is distracting me.

WOW!!! I did not even notice the "arrow" first, but I have always been a b*** man!

:D

I nearly gave myself whiplash bouncing between the top and bottom of the arrow.

It's a superpower that can be done easily and cheaply within the budget limitations of a TV series.

Recalling the expression of Wonder Man on the cover of West Coast Avengers 13, in order to give the appearance of increased gravity the director will simply have to instruct the SHIELD actors to emote life-threatening constipation.

Always thought Graviton was Count Nefaria for the longest time, they look exactly the same.

At least nobody ever confused Korvac as another villain. No other villain dressed as if they were gonna chill out at a weekend BBQ.

Which made it all the more amazing when he reveals his true form at the end of Avengers #176 in preparation for the greatest Avengers battle ever, IMHO.

The Beyonder did hm

I hope they sneak Jessica Drew into a story as a sweet, Spider-woman in Avengers 3, Easter egg.

Just for you. New York, 2009.

NewYorkCityFeb2009085.jpg

The last con picture someone posted for me of Mrs. Drew, it was a Mr. lol

This is much better.