• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with MyComicShop.com.

377 posts in this topic

In the past 1 year over 300 negatives, almost all stating "Very Bad Customer Service"....keep making excuses for them.

No company is close to perfect but that my friend is called a pattern.

I also noticed they have an issue with Paypal as the money I paid them is being held by Paypal until they ship product...that only happens to new sellers or ones that have had alot of problems.

By the way...still haven't received my refund

Get out of here with that BS lol

300 negatives!!!!!!!!! OMG

VS one hundred and fifty one THOUSAND positives. Try dealing with 151000 ebayers without running into 300 complete lunatics.

your website should probably be reprogrammed if it cannot say "out of stock" when a book is out of stock. if people knew you were out of stock BEFORE they ordered, they wouldn't be pissed and on the phone yelling. or am i missing something? otherwise it just looks like you're playing games...cuz it's not like a lot of comic shops don't burn their file customers

if you have 50 copies and sell them all, doesn't your database update itself so that it knows none are left?

your website should probably be reprogrammed if it cannot say "out of stock" when a book is out of stock. if people knew you were out of stock BEFORE they ordered, they wouldn't be pissed and on the phone yelling. or am i missing something? otherwise it just looks like you're playing games...cuz it's not like a lot of comic shops don't burn their file customers

if you have 50 copies and sell them all, doesn't your database update itself so that it knows none are left?

I understood it as they thought they had 47 copies but really they only had 30 something. The system showed the books as available because the count was wrong. Hence the confusion.

I understood it as they thought they had 47 copies but really they only had 30 something. The system showed the books as available because the count was wrong. Hence the confusion.

That is how I read it too.

That is how I read it too.

In reading the negative feedback and negative posts it seems this problem happens a lot. Seems problematic.

I'm late to discussing my experiences with MCS other than just posting random :blahblah: and funny gifs...

I've bought slabs from them. Great shipping. I've also bought raws from them. One time I bought a few books that I didn't think were graded as advertised. I called up and they were VERY friendly and respectful and I think they paid for the return shipping and refunded me right away. No issues whatsoever. (thumbs u

And I saw Conan's response...took me a while to read through it at different points throughout the afternoon because it was SO detailed... but :applause: BRAVO.

I now I can say with full confidence that I'll be more than happy to be a return customer after all of that. I think the OP should change his original post to delete AVOID if he is truly satisfied with the detailed response. 2c

I'll wait for his response and see if they can make things right.

This is not an isolated incident.

And what will you do to make things right for them if they make you happy? You didn't know this was not an isolated incident at first. You just had your one bad experience and came online and posted "avoid a company at all costs". You didn't wait for their response before doing that.

In all fairness to the OP...have any of you been told to take your business elsewhere by a rude business owner. If so I am guessing you were pretty upset. Now as a consumer he has a voice on here. Considering that myself and several others have had issues (judging by posts) there seems to be a problem. Instead of getting support from peers (other collectors) he gets insulted and his opinion is given no credence b/c of his lack of posts. Sorry OP u haven't spent most of your adult life communicating about comics in a message board. As for boosting the post I admit I got baited into some idiotic rants. But it is annoying for people to come on here and say quit whining about not getting a comic when it has nothing to do with "getting" a comic. If u can't get the core of the problem then that is you problem. Good luck Shazzam! I am out.

OK

Please, then, just quit whining. About anything. By the gods, quit whining.

:D

-slym