• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Secret' or not when will it come out??

40 posts in this topic

Hey, does anyone know when will 'Secret War' #3 is coming out, has Marvel mention any date release. Christo_pull_hair.gif More importantly does anyone care, I myself would like to see the story complete some day!? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a quarterly book. I believe it was solicited as such. Course, even considering that, it still might be late, but it hasn't pissed me off at all, because I don't let myself eagerly await quarterlies.

I heard it is shipping sometime between now and when hell freezes over like Kevin Smith's DD/Bullseye limited series, J. Q's Daredevil:Father and Ultimates Volume 2. devil.gif

It really does look like Ultimates vol. 2 might be on its way soon. The other books, forget about it.

I heard it is shipping sometime between now and when hell freezes over like Kevin Smith's DD/Bullseye limited series, J. Q's Daredevil:Father and Ultimates Volume 2. devil.gif

Marvel seem to have taken a giant leaf out of the early Image book. It's the early 90's all over again...

Marvel seem to have taken a giant leaf out of the early Image book. It's the early 90's all over again...

Ultimates Vol2 #1 has taken a long time, but I guess I'd rather wait and wait and wait and wait some more for #1 to come out as long as subsequent issues keep their schedule. Joe Quesada mentioned that he wanted Hitch to have 6 issues completed before releasing #1. If this is true, then the wait's not so bad.

As for Secret War, it was scheduled as a quaterly book, so the wait is expected since there was only going to be 4 issues released in one calendar year. I'm not even sure if the book is actually on schedule (quarterly) since I had decided to simply wait for the entire run to be completed before reading issue #1.

Secret War so far has been a big snooze fest for me at least. I really don't see the appeal of it. Especially to have this long of a publishing schedule, a commerative #1 edition, and a lot of hype.