• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Secret' or not when will it come out??

40 posts in this topic

I just got around to reading issue #3, and have to say it was worth the wait. The artwork is stunning. Really dig the small-eyed Spidey that Dell Otto paints.

I liked the ending as well (that the 'Secret War' had already taken place). Seems that 'mind-wiping' is all the rage in today's books. thumbsup2.gif

I liked the ending as well (that the 'Secret War' had already taken place). Seems that 'mind-wiping' is all the rage in today's books. thumbsup2.gif

I was thinking the same thing!

Also funny that you mention Spidey's small eyes as I recall how large they got while McFarlane drew them. I wonder if the size of Spidey's eyes follow the fashion trend. Is small in this year? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was thinking the same thing!

Also funny that you mention Spidey's small eyes as I recall how large they got while McFarlane drew them. I wonder if the size of Spidey's eyes follow the fashion trend. Is small in this year? confused-smiley-013.gif

Let just say I'm glad they never thought of using the huge eyes in the movie version.... thumbsup2.gif Or else half his head would be cover in white eyes... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I just got around to reading issue #3, and have to say it was worth the wait. The artwork is stunning. Really dig the small-eyed Spidey that Dell Otto paints.

Question: Will Capt take Nick's head off for what he has done??? If YES , how soon, and will

we see it ??? A lets all say "THERE IS NOTHING GOOD OUT THERE TO READ OR BUY!!!"

OH PPPPLLLLLLEEEAAASSSSSE GIVE IT A REST !!!!! makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Question: Will Capt take Nick's head off for what he has done??? If YES , how soon, and will

we see it ??? A lets all say "THERE IS NOTHING GOOD OUT THERE TO READ OR BUY!!!"

OH PPPPLLLLLLEEEAAASSSSSE GIVE IT A REST !!!!! makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Just exactly when will the next issue #4 come out...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just exactly when will the next issue #4 come out...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

CALLING KEVIN BOYD, WE HAVE A CALL FOR A MR. KEVIN BOYD.

What, you weren't happy waiting months on end for #3? You should be content because it's the last one you'll see this year.

Since it's a quarterly book, #4 should, in theory, be out in January 2005, but since January's listings came out last week and it's not there, I'm guessing February... or later.