• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sex Criminals - Image

292 posts in this topic

Yeah, I've read it and thought it was just okay. It wouldn't make my top 10 Image books from this year. We've had East of West, Velvet, Lazarus, Ghosted, Five Ghosts, Todd, Zero, Sheltered, Rat Queens and they picked this as the best book of the year ?

Yeah, I've read it and thought it was just okay. It wouldn't make my top 10 Image books from this year. We've had East of West, Velvet, Lazarus, Ghosted, Five Ghosts, Todd, Zero, Sheltered, Rat Queens and they picked this as the best book of the year ?

So.... decent, good, meh, poop, mega poop, stinky poop, what?, , and hahaha?

doh!

:roflmao:

doh!

:roflmao:

:grin:

This and Superior Foes of Spider-Man are the only two comics I look forward to each month. It's witty, filthy, laugh-out-loud funny and surprisingly charming, and also completely relatable. Even the letters pages give me as much enjoyment as the actual comic. Best new series I've read this year.

This book stirs up a lot of repressed sexual memories from my youth, and I like that.

I've also been enjoying it very much, but some seem to hate it outright and from the jump. I have not been a huge fan of Fraction's (haven't read Hawkeye and some of his other popular titles, but have read some of his stuff), but this book hits my mental Grafenberg spot.

Sex Criminals #3:

it sucks they couldn't get the licensing to 'Fat Bottom Girl's in time. But even still, if it was a line by line karaoke-like performance, I doubt I would have found it remotely amusing.

I'll probably wait until the end of this story arch but if those 'white characters who can travel in Cumtown too' are just that (people who can travel there too) and try to be police-like or steal from the main characters, I am dropping this book immediately.