• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favourite DC New 52 3D comic & cover.

29 posts in this topic

Only one I have so far is Darkseid, which is preety cool, and I had to pay $8 for it. I don't have a LCS, so I probably won't pay above cover for the rest.

Where do you live and what covers elude you? (It's a two part question I crammed into one!)

I live in Sweet Home Oregon.

I am a big fan of lenticulars. I was excited to see the DC's come out, and would be happy to get any of the issues at cover price, but I fear that's not going to happen.

I understand that these are a limited run but all the speculation pricing is making me sick. I am pretty sure that five years down the road all these will be for 3 bucks, once the modern bubble pops.

Only one I have so far is Darkseid, which is preety cool, and I had to pay $8 for it. I don't have a LCS, so I probably won't pay above cover for the rest.

Where do you live and what covers elude you? (It's a two part question I crammed into one!)

I am a big fan of lenticulars. I was excited to see the DC's come out, and would be happy to get any of the issues at cover price, but I fear that's not going to happen.

I understand that these are a limited run but all the speculation pricing is making me sick. I am pretty sure that five years down the road all these will be for 3 bucks, once the modern bubble pops.

I have a few for you at cover. If you want to wait a week I can probably get more

I have a few for you at cover. If you want to wait a week I can probably get more

Really? Seriously? That would be terrific, thank you so much. I can wait till you have more, been wait for years already. (: