• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOTS OF MONSTER BOOKS, Pre-Robin TEC ADDED, RECAP ON PAGE 14

147 posts in this topic

Monster gold!

Great Comics #3 CGC 3.5 $3500[/b] SOLD VIA PM

I can't tell you how many times I've had boardies ask me to pull this from my collection over the years. In fact, I've been asked so many times that I can't remember who asked first. So I'm just going to add it to this thread.

Cream to off white pages, label notes "very minor amount of glue." Great colors, glorious fiery reds. Can't go wrong with this iconic rare beast.

scan0007_zpsfedab4cd.jpg

Monster gold!

Great Comics #3 CGC 3.5 $3500

I can't tell you how many times I've had boardies ask me to pull this from my collection over the years. In fact, I've been asked so many times that I can't remember who asked first. So I'm just going to add it to this thread.

Cream to off white pages, label notes "very minor amount of glue." Great colors, glorious fiery reds. Can't go wrong with this iconic rare beast.

scan0007_zpsfedab4cd.jpg

(worship)

Detective Comics 12

Wonderful cover, and comes up for sale so infrequently.

Yours for $2750. 2650! Price cut!

I subbed this one myself and I find the "sb" designation a little, er, overzealous. I read this book before I slabbed it without any difficulty (no flaking or similar issues).

scan0006_zps7bfc0cf8.jpg

Anyone want to roll for a 9.8 resub?

Comes with the Gaines cert. :headbang:

Panic #7 CGC 9.6 Gaines File $600 Price cut! Now $550!

Sorry about the little bit of shmutz in the middle of the image. That's the scanner, not the slab or the book.

scan0020_zps8048f0ba.jpg

scan0021_zps47d0b354.jpg

Talk about a book that's on fire...

Marvel Preview 7 CGC 9.4 White

SOLD

Not many copies to go around in grade. Whatever I sell this one for, I feel like I'll regret it later. lol

Most recent GPA shows two 9.2s that went in the $750- 800 range and an 8.0 that went for 379.....let's make it an even 1k and I can cry about it when the movie hits.

MP7_zps54e5665f.jpg