• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Group shots

118 posts in this topic

Bible Tales for Young Folks, Tales Fron the Great Book, and a few others...... some are very hard to find. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BIBLECOLLECTION.jpg

Just found out about Bible Tales for Young Folks a few weeks ago when I was researching Atlas comics from the 50s. Very cool!!! :headbang: Full run to boot! :applause:

Bible Tales for Young Folks, Tales Fron the Great Book, and a few others...... some are very hard to find. GOD BLESS....

BIBLECOLLECTION.jpg

Just found out about Bible Tales for Young Folks a few weeks ago when I was researching Atlas comics from the 50s. Very cool!!! :headbang: Full run to boot! :applause:

...... nothing quite like seeing Everett do John the Baptist. For some reason, this title was one of the few that Stan Lee had bound volumes of in his personal files...... the stories are all first class artistic efforts with obvious respect for the source material. It took me 2 years to put this run together checking eBay every day. GOD BLESS...

My Batman group shot after finishing the run. #10 was the last issue I needed.

61278-Batman_fan.jpg

Congats on that run nice to have those!!!

Isn't one issue missing ? I only see 9 books hm

BIBLECOLLECTION.jpg

Are these EC books Jimbo ?

Amazing books everyone. Here's a small group of 48 & 52 page DCs.

10008893326_db924ff778_c.jpg

This era so reminds me of my early comic buying days. DC had the best ads for their other titles inside :cloud9:

I think there are a couple laying flat on the table hm

Maybe hm

I took 3 years of spanish in school, but we never got to read hero comics. There was however some Tin Tin books in spanish that we could look at. I say look at cuz I never could read em.... but the artwork was great

I know there are only 2 but I just got them and I love them :luhv:

Mystic.jpg

HOLD UP!!! Don't start buying Atlas books! I am sure there are some great yellow labels you need that are defaced :sick: or some junk DCs that you can't live without :sick::sick: Quit buying books I want! :sumo:lol

:roflmao: Frankie its you thats just started buying Atlas books, I have always been buying Atlas, you are miles behind lol