• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witchblade #98 and Tyler Kirkham posted by 109

4 posts in this topic

Witchblade #98 Wizard World 2006 Philadelphia Con

The Witchblade #98 Wizard World 2006 Philadelphia Con is one of the most sought after Witchblade comics. The cover artist is Tyler Kirkham. The cover is a very sexy and tasteful piece of art. I was lucky enough to score a CGC graded 9.8 Signature Series copy with Tyler Kirkham's autograph. This is one my favorites and was one of the hardest ones for me to find in a graded copy. Thanks for looking, I just wanted to share.

14343.jpg

See more journals by 109

Sara Pezzini is smoking hot and that Tyler Kirkham cover is just fine art in my book! Congrats on not only getting a HTF comic but with a signature and high grade.

Sometime late last year and early this year, I got into Witchblade (probably due to boredom with both Marvel and DC). I've been reading her early adventures in collected TPB's and volumes and collecting some of her key's. The character is not only strikingly beautiful but has grown and matured in characterization and compelling storylines. Witchblade along with Darkness has a rich, deeply layered and intriguing mythology that's been fully explored and continues to grow along with the other artifacts.

I understand there's rumors of a Darkness movie with a possible appearance of Sara Pezzini. I really hope they make it

Thanks for posting and sharing!

If you got anymore choice covers, please share!

SW3D

An awesome pick-up. I have noticed a lot of good things from Kirkham lately with his New Guardians run on Green Lantern and with a few of his more risque Screwed series from Zenescope. Even picked up a commission on a blank from him of one of my favorite characters, Hope.

Anyways Congrats and can't wait to see more.

K

Great looking cover, thanks for sharing. Agree with SW3D...she is smokin hot. I love the amazing work Michael Turner did in bringing her to life in the beginning...man I miss that guy, his art and his presence in this world.

sig.jpg