• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

First :takeit: posted in thread gets the comics. Will consider any reasonable offers

Shipping for USA is included - book will be shipped in a box, packaged carefully to avoid any damage

Canada will be actual costs

International PM first to confirm I ship to your country (additional fees for international shipping) - all books will ship via priority mail, boxed

I've been selling comics on Ebay and recently on these forums. Have sold several books to some regulars here, check out my kudos and ebay feedback with the links below.

Info:

- Items will be shipped in priority mail box, bubble wrapped carefully to avoid any damage

- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment

- Any questions, concerns, please contact me on the boards as I am checking PMs throughout the day

DISCOUNT WILL BE GIVEN FOR MULTIPLE BOOKS PURCHASED PM ME

ASM 129 CGC 7.5 OW/W 1st PUNISHER $425 NOW 400 OBO SHIPPED SOLD

FINAL PRICE DROP $375 SHIPPED

ST180 CGC 9.4 W - 1ST GAMORA $250 OBO SHIPPED SOLD

TOS 58 CGC 8.5 OW/W $650 NOW 600 OBO SHIPPED no longer available

TOS 58 CGC 9.0 OW/W $950 NOW 875 OBO SHIPPED SOLD

FF52 CGC 8.0 W 1st BLACK PANTHER $1000 NOW 900 OBO SHIPPED

no longer available

TOS 58 CGC 9.0 OW/W $950 OBO SHIPPED

Nice book, can we see a BC pic ?

added above (thumbs u

If anyone wants to see additional pics or needs any additional information please let me know. Thanks!

Gorgeous FF52!!! GLWTS!!

Thanks! Trying to pay for some major books I purchased so some of these will be up for this sale only, this being one of them, the other is the TOS 9.0

..... that FF 52 almost looks like my old copy that I sold on Clink. If it is, no picture can do it justice. Either way, it's a sweet book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Gorgeous FF52!!! GLWTS!!

Thanks! Trying to pay for some major books I purchased so some of these will be up for this sale only, this being one of them, the other is the TOS 9.0

..... that FF 52 almost looks like my old copy that I sold on Clink. If it is, no picture can do it justice. Either way, it's a sweet book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Nope. My old book. lol. It is a Beauty, with nice gloss. Glwts. That SS 4 was a stunner.