• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gyro's trip to edmonton con

21 posts in this topic

Up early off to macdonalds for breakfast then Zoom up to Edmonton

Of course took wrong turn got lost in Edmonton !

Missed a text on my phone ?

parking was easy NO line up to buy ticket just walk up pay $25 :)

10 / 15 minutes line to get wrist ban !

Was it ever nice there the place is huge and packed with young people

And lots and lots of venders selling comics

Met some board members talked to a few artists and looked around a lot

I think you could see most everything in 4-5 hr

Went to a my little pony seminar ? You don't get to see that kind of insanity every day

My feet got sore so packed it in said goodbyes to everyone and drove home with a smile and a Silver surfer 1 (g)

So lots of pictures

:)

141525.jpg.e0abb37065ce9b3e4a924c851807e127.jpg

141526.jpg.ae7269cd205f0c57740adabf1c13fa8e.jpg

Obviously you missed greggy singing the My Little Pony song at the seminar dressed with a pony mask.

Nice pics of the Edmonton expo, and if you bought the Silver Surfer #1 g from theHumanTorch that is the fastest trade/flip I have seen at a comicon. (thumbs u

Obviously you missed greggy singing the My Little Pony song at the seminar dressed with a pony mask.

Nice pics of the Edmonton expo, and if you bought the Silver Surfer #1 g from theHumanTorch that is the fastest trade/flip I have seen at a comicon. (thumbs u

:blush:

Randy had come by earlier in the day looking for a Surfer 1 but I had sold my only copy earlier in the day. I had some trade credit with you and when I saw the low grade copy on your wall at a price close to the trade I grabbed it. Think I owned it 2 minutes lol .

Randy had come by earlier in the day looking for a Surfer 1 but I had sold my only copy earlier in the day. I had some trade credit with you and when I saw the low grade copy on your wall at a price close to the trade I grabbed it. Think I owned it 2 minutes lol .

Thanks guys

:)

if you bought the Silver Surfer #1 g from theHumanTorch, that is the fastest trade/flip I have seen at a comicon. (thumbs u

Congrats on the quick sale, and nice BA Marvel magnets on spinner rack. :ohnoez:

Worst idea hanging comics up with binder clips.

Only advantage is that it takes about 10 minutes to hang up your wall display comics. Very light weight attached to a black backdrop curtain. Not my display in Edmonton.