• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 1 and 4 Readers updated 10-4

22 posts in this topic

138050597362.jpg

free image hosting

1380503939351.jpg

uploading images

Looking to sell my coverless #1 in place of the 1.5 I'm getting in. I bought this 2 months ago on the board and now I think it's fitting to continue the cycle. It appears to have been trimmed on the left side all the way down to the right by 1/16". Right now I'm asking 260 shipped. If anyone has any questions please ask.

www.ebay.com/usr/steveosupremeo

Verified by Paypal steve.munguia@gmail.com

Sold

20131004_181711.jpg

how do i print screen

20131004_181721.jpg

free jpeg images

X-MEN W 0.5 -1.0. Water damaged but contains no molded areas and taped spine. 400 Shipped SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

20131004_181845.jpg

screen shot windows 7

20131004_181858.jpg

windows screen capture

X-MEN # 4 IN 1.5 SHAPE. Loose centerfolds at one stapple and missing corners. 125 shipped

X-MEN # 4 IN 1.5 SHAPE. Loose centerfolds at one stapple and missing corners. 125 shipped

What is GPA on a 1.0 X-Men 4

I have not a clue
There is none.. too few sales.
I already knew that.

(shrug)

What is GPA on a 1.0 X-Men 4

I have not a clue
There is none.. too few sales.
I already knew that.

(shrug)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6610081&fpart=5

"There where a lot of people charging for raw books at cgc prices. I don't find that great at all. There were maybe 3 vendors giving out deals for SA's. I guess I'm going to buy out some vendors and flip on the boards.

Oh yeah I did get deals on X-MEN 1,4 and 14"

"Only one good dealer is a couple from New Braunfels."

I don't agree with his assessment of some pretty good dealers who frequent these boards; Cory, Andy, Rick, Scott, and I'll include myself. Neither do I care for hypocrisy.

I'd love to be bought out. Bring it on.

I haven't kept up with speculation so I picked a number and here we are.

Everyone i will be updating the list later with a #6, 8, 12, 14 and 19

(thumbs u