• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

A few items tonight mostly Matt Baker stuff and a few other odds and ends.

PMs are welcome but :takeit: in the thread wins.

Paypal/Check/MO

Postage is $5.00 in the USA insurance extra. Canada is exact postage and I only ship Priority International.

No HOSers or people who can't pay in the next couple of days.

2-Pack of Star Wars 42 and FF 225

It appears to be sealed. The books look about VF/NM as from what I can see they have a few tiny spine stresses.

I don't know how to price these so if this is out of line I'm sure someone will let me know. $100

030_zpsb60d61b2.jpg

031_zps4ec56679.jpg

Pep 62 GD+ piece off top right corner, manufactured w/o a top staple, some tearing at the btm staple but still attached.

1st appearance Li'l Jinx

Uncommon issue $75

015_zpse384c7f8.jpg

016_zps0c2eac85.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks Mike!

The next two items are Matt Baker Dailys from the Strip Flamingo Circa 1952-53. I can't find a year on them and I'm not an expert on original art so if anyone has any added info I would appreciate it. These are both great dailys. The last couple in Heritage Auctions have sold for $800+ and $1100+ and I believe these are just as nice.

The Price is $1100 EACH

Feb 21

032_zpsfa5f2fc8.jpg

Nov 4

033_zpsa5ae15ce.jpg

Gorgeous! :cloud9:

The next two items are Matt Baker Dailys from the Strip Flamingo Circa 1952-53. I can't find a year on them and I'm not an expert on original art so if anyone has any added info I would appreciate it. These are both great dailys. The last couple in Heritage Auctions have sold for $800+ and $1100+ and I believe these are just as nice.

The Price is $1100 EACH

Feb 21

032_zpsfa5f2fc8.jpg

Nov 4

033_zpsa5ae15ce.jpg

Gorgeous! :cloud9:

Thanks but I've deleted the post as someone was nice enough to point out they aren't Baker :sorry: