• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 54 and 55

4 posts in this topic

I know there's been a bunch of these but I found these in a box today that I haven't opened in forever. I just thought I'd see what ya'll thought of them. I'm going to be set up at Fan Days in Dallas and I'm planning on selling them there, so any help on pricing would be appreciated as well since these have just exploded recently.

That white cover doesn't show it well in the scan but it does have some surface dirt on it.

Avengers55a.jpg

Avengers55b.jpg

Avengers54a_0001.jpg

Avengers54b.jpg

Yeah, my scanner isn't the best. I saw somewhere on here someone used blue paper as a background so I thought that might help. My grading isn't as far off as I thought I guess. I was thinking 8.0 and 4.5. I thought about sending the 55 in and getting it spiffed up and graded but that bottom staple bothers me and I wouldn't want it to blow out. Thanks for the help!!