• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - thanks everyone

515 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone -

Click Here for the Recap

I hope everyone had a great week. The angry Rent Monster came by my house and he isn't happy :mad: Even my Kraken was cowering under the couch. Despite 20 or so interviews recently I still haven't been able to find a new job.

So.....I'm throwing up a Hail Mary. The Kraken will be released, Festivus will be observed and I'm pulling out all the stops :wishluck:

CLICK HERE for the easy to use Recap Menu - now with Links (thumbs u You'll never have to navigate through 50 pages of my insane prattle again!

Also, I'm having a "Krameri-Sale-Within-A-Sale" where dozens of SA Marvel's & DC's have been considerably discounted and can be FURTHER discounted up to 25%!

boyfriend.jpg

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $4.50 for Media Mail although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well if you so desire. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

I hope the raffle prize is a massage or a hairdryer for my wife, because she's going to have me by the shorthairs when she sees all these books come in... :eek:

I hope the raffle prize is a massage or a hairdryer for my wife, because she's going to have me by the shorthairs when she sees all these books come in... :eek:

lol I almost made a play on that book

Normally, I end up passing on Nick Fury #1, but that one was just too pretty to leave behind...