• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - thanks everyone

515 posts in this topic

Doctor, did you pick two copies of the MSH #13?

I seemed to get Mark listed three but can’t see the "takeit" for one of the three…

Yes, I bought Copy A and Copy C, and someone else bought B, I think on Page 2.

Thanks, I keep missing it… :cry:

I know, I saw you missed that one in the other thread a few minutes ago! That one was a nice looker, too.

I hope the raffle prize is a massage or a hairdryer for my wife, because she's going to have me by the shorthairs when she sees all these books come in... :eek:

Hmmmm. hm Perhaps I shouldn't mention Ms Marvels that are coming tonight....

:eek:

Better put them up today. :baiting: I think I'm going to have to take my wife out to dinner tonight...

I hope the raffle prize is a massage or a hairdryer for my wife, because she's going to have me by the shorthairs when she sees all these books come in... :eek:

Better put them up today. :baiting: I think I'm going to have to take my wife out to dinner tonight...

I had them planned for 4:00 pm my time. I have an interview to go to in a few......

I had them planned for 4:00 pm my time. I have an interview to go to in a few......

I will try to hang out at that time - good luck on the interview!

I will try to hang out at that time - good luck on the interview!

(worship)

:news: SOLD

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD #7 Copy A This is a tough one. I had a similar book recently that I had a hard time grading. So nice, shiny & glossy but the wear in the URFC :pullhair: I'm pretty sure both Copies A & B would garner 7.5's but judge for yourself.

$28.00 SOLD

nick7.jpg

Raffle Info!

People really seemed to dig the last raffle I did so let’s have another one. Again there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place. For each book you buy you’ll get a raffle ticket. When it is time to determine winners the tickets will be placed in a hat will be placed in a hat and drawn randomly.

1st place winner gets to choose from one of the following. After that the 2nd place winner will get to choose from the remaining prizes. Then the 3rd place finisher....

th_mk29.jpgth_mk30.jpg th_mtu78.jpgth_mt50.jpg

1. Moon Knight #29 & 30 set. Sharp NM- copies with classic Sienkiewicz covers. CLAIMED by ChiSoxFan

2. Marvel Team-Up #78 in NM- 9.2 CLAIMED by Cyberblock

3. Marvel Tales #50 in VF 8.0

th_hulkvs.jpg th_ravage1.jpgth_frog.jpg

4. Hulk vs DVD: 2 Marvel movies on 1 disc: Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolvie!

5. Ravage 2099 #1 in NM/M!!!!! :jokealert:

6. The Frog Prince Classics Illustrated Junior in VG+. Hey – kiss this book and it may turn into a JIM #83. Or Ben Affleck…..take your chances!

th_bat303.jpgth_av186.jpg th_av187.jpg

7. Batman #303 in VF 8.0

8. Avengers #186 in VF and #187 in VF-