• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - thanks everyone

515 posts in this topic

Ms.Marvel HOT! :banana:

It's my Ms Marvel thread in the BA section - yeah baby!

You're ahead of the game my friend. Marvel/Disney is REALLLY trying to cast Kate Upton as Captain Marvel. If they give up and think there's no hope for her acting career they'll cast someone else.

That's awesome news. Especially for you, since you've got a whole stack of these things to sell! lol

You're ahead of the game my friend. Marvel/Disney is REALLLY trying to cast Kate Upton as Captain Marvel. If they give up and think there's no hope for her acting career they'll cast someone else.

Oh My Lord. Kate Upton in a super-hero outfit....small patches of leather...I better stop while I'm ahead. (tsk)

Oh My Lord. Kate Upton in a super-hero outfit....small patches of leather...I better stop while I'm ahead. (tsk)

:whee:

That's awesome news. Especially for you, since you've got a whole stack of these things to sell! lol

Yep. But I'll trade it all for one night with the real thing. Or a reasonable facsimile...... :whistle: