• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP *Update* Books Now On Display!

137 posts in this topic

Hey guys, after talking with Alfred and selling out of the 10 original spots well before the deadline; I am happy to announce 5 more spots for this sketch opp.

These will be the last spots offered for this sketch opp. The deadline remains the same and will close on October 21.

If you were holding off due to NYCC now is your chance to get in.

5 spots remain, who wants in?

Anyone on the fence about this opp, should really just take a spot. Alfred is giving a very big group rate discount...I commissioned one myself just prior to this opp coming into existence and paid $170 and thats without cgc fees, etc!!

Anyone on the fence about this opp, should really just take a spot. Alfred is giving a very big group rate discount...I commissioned one myself just prior to this opp coming into existence and paid $170 and thats without cgc fees, etc!!

I couldn't agree with Niro more. I have seen Alfred's work in person and you just can't beat the rate you are getting for the quality. I've seen Alfred's work in person and it is just jaw dropping. One cool thing you could ask Alfred for is his signature character Grumpy Cat as your favorite superhero. This is what somebody challenged him to do at a sketch off in which we were hitting him left and right with questions.

<a  href=aquaman-grumpy-cat-alfred-trujillo_zps3e