• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP *Update* Books Now On Display!

137 posts in this topic

As I understand, TMJ had an ongoing private matter which was the reason he was m.i.a. from the forums. This caused him a delay in getting stuff out which eventually led to him being nominated and added to the Probation List. I was owed a CGC SS George Perez sketch, but after communicating with him via PM he eventually mailed the book. It took some time, but I was understanding and patient due to his situation.

I know sometimes ish happens in our personal lives, and we need some time to recoup, but it sucks that he hasn't posted anything publicly considering he has this sketch opp still pending and apparently also other pending biz with other boardies.

I know my sketch for this opp has been done for quite some time now, but I have no idea if all sketches have been completed, if they have been mailed to CGC or if they're still with Alfred Trujillo. I see Alfred post a ton of new stuff on FB, so it would be nice to obtain an expected completion date for these or any other status information.

:wishluck:

It would be appreciated for him to post or respond to this thread or a PM. He has read the pm

and did not reply. I just asked for an update on the books. I am an understanding person and just want a little communication.

Same thing happened when I sent him a pm.

+1

Hey Guys --- Talked at length with Alfred at Denver Comic Con. He has all sketches done just waiting for pickup. He also showed me my sketch on his phone since I have never seen it on this site. He also said I could message him to get pics of all sketches to post here. I'm out of town for a couple days and will check back to see if there is interest. Desertwind was at DCC and I could have submitted my own if he had it with him.

Disappointed in Denver

Hey Guys --- Talked at length with Alfred at Denver Comic Con. He has all sketches done just waiting for pickup. He also showed me my sketch on his phone since I have never seen it on this site. He also said I could message him to get pics of all sketches to post here. I'm out of town for a couple days and will check back to see if there is interest. Desertwind was at DCC and I could have submitted my own if he had it with him.

Disappointed in Denver

If you guys want pictures I will talk with Alfred and have him email them to me post them up for everyone. Yes they are ready and Cara Nicole confirms an ACE pickup date. Otherwise Aaron should be able to upload them when he picks them up.

Disappointed in Denver

If you guys want pictures I will talk with Alfred and have him email them to me post them up for everyone. Yes they are ready and Cara Nicole confirms an ACE pickup date. Otherwise Aaron should be able to upload them when he picks them up.

Why wait? Post those pics :baiting:

Hey all! Alfred here.

Ok, first of all, thanks for everyone who has been in contact with me and letting me know about the situation. I have contacted Aaron about the plan and how to get it done and he always answers right away so it would not have occurred to me that people hadn't heard back, etc.

As of a little over a week, he said that he is meeting me at ACE Albuquerque Comic Expo in 12 days and picking up the books then. He did already pick up a few at Albuquerque Comicon in January. At the moment, I am in Denver and the books are in Phoenix so I can't tell you which were already picked up.

For those of you who have not seen your sketches, I put all of them in an album on my Facebook fanpage:

They should also have the date I completed them on there.

If you don't see yours, let me know and I will check for you.

Aaron did say that if for any reason he is unable to make it to Albuquerque (he lives in Texas now) that he will send me paperwork to fill out/sign so that I can mail the books in or deliver them to CGC myself.

Thanks so much, guys!

Still waiting on pic's of my own. It was a 6 cover multi-cover of the X-Ladies... Here's to hoping...

Hey Akoni, I haven't gotten the books for this. Let me see what is going on with that.

:hi: Alfred

Still waiting on pic's of my own. It was a 6 cover multi-cover of the X-Ladies... Here's to hoping...

Hey Akoni, I haven't gotten the books for this. Let me see what is going on with that.

:hi: Hi Alfred... Damn, I hope something happens with it but if anything will have to send more of my own.