• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP *Update* Books Now On Display!

137 posts in this topic

No, there are some issues about finances between the artist and the facilitator that held some of this one back. Other issues have also come up but I dropped off all of the blanks needed to finish this one off with Alfred that he was missing. If Alfred can't get this one worked out with Aaron (TheMightyJohn) though in short order I will be doing the submission portion to get this one closed up.

No, there are some issues about finances between the artist and the facilitator that held some of this one back. Other issues have also come up but I dropped off all of the blanks needed to finish this one off with Alfred that he was missing. If Alfred can't get this one worked out with Aaron (TheMightyJohn) though in short order I will be doing the submission portion to get this one closed up.

Akoni I live in the same town as Alfred and might be able to help out here, but the problem we run into here is from PM's everyone involved paid for their submission fees. If people want to pay the submission fees portion again we can have all these in the mail within the week to CGC. Aaron as of right now has this portion. I can't submit underneath Aaron's account and have these charged to him.

Yep completely understand... Sent out a mass PM to everyone I believe is involved in this one and hope I caught you all. If not let me know and I can do what I can. Big thing is to get Alfred paid which needs to happen and everyones books submitted. I have a bunch of credit on my account as of now for doing some recent witnessing some maybe that will take care of some of it. Everything outside of that I'll see if we can work it out in the same manner Speedy did for Anthony... even though this is NOT on Alfred, or another way to fund things without taking from Alfred or everyone else who has already paid there due diligence of funds.

Anyone know what the hell is going on with this sketch op??? Aaron was supposedly to send my book to me months ago & he's not returning any of my emails. I'm starting to get pissed off since he's obviously trying to screw everyone over here.

For those of us that were apart of the opp on the boards, books were taken care of by kaholo. Where and when did you get in on this?

Anyone know what the hell is going on with this sketch op??? Aaron was supposedly to send my book to me months ago & he's not returning any of my emails. I'm starting to get pissed off since he's obviously trying to screw everyone over here.

Yep, this opp went to *spoon* and currently cleaning everything up. Which cover was yours? If he already "sent it off" its hard to tell but I am currently trying to work with both Alfred and trying to get ahold of Aaron for those.

Bottom line up front, everyone had to repay the CGC fees and all of the covers went to CGC during NYCC. There are a few that still owe a buck or two but the ones Alfred had on hand were brought to NYCC to be turned in.

@todd erwin

Ping kaholo and he will fill you in. He's gone above and beyond to step in and help out to square this away.

Appreciate it. Todd just send a PM and I'll see which one is yours and what we can do to square you away.