• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alfred Trujillo Sketch OPP *Update* Books Now On Display!

137 posts in this topic

As I understand, TMJ had an ongoing private matter which was the reason he was m.i.a. from the forums. This caused him a delay in getting stuff out which eventually led to him being nominated and added to the Probation List. I was owed a CGC SS George Perez sketch, but after communicating with him via PM he eventually mailed the book. It took some time, but I was understanding and patient due to his situation.

I know sometimes ish happens in our personal lives, and we need some time to recoup, but it sucks that he hasn't posted anything publicly considering he has this sketch opp still pending and apparently also other pending biz with other boardies.

I know my sketch for this opp has been done for quite some time now, but I have no idea if all sketches have been completed, if they have been mailed to CGC or if they're still with Alfred Trujillo. I see Alfred post a ton of new stuff on FB, so it would be nice to obtain an expected completion date for these or any other status information.

:wishluck:

As I understand, TMJ had an ongoing private matter which was the reason he was m.i.a. from the forums. This caused him a delay in getting stuff out which eventually led to him being nominated and added to the Probation List. I was owed a CGC SS George Perez sketch, but after communicating with him via PM he eventually mailed the book. It took some time, but I was understanding and patient due to his situation.

I know sometimes ish happens in our personal lives, and we need some time to recoup, but it sucks that he hasn't posted anything publicly considering he has this sketch opp still pending and apparently also other pending biz with other boardies.

I know my sketch for this opp has been done for quite some time now, but I have no idea if all sketches have been completed, if they have been mailed to CGC or if they're still with Alfred Trujillo. I see Alfred post a ton of new stuff on FB, so it would be nice to obtain an expected completion date for these or any other status information.

It would be appreciated for him to post or respond to this thread or a PM. He has read the pm and did not reply. I just asked for an update on the books. I am an understanding person and just want a little communication.

It would be appreciated for him to post or respond to this thread or a PM. He has read the pm

and did not reply. I just asked for an update on the books. I am an understanding person and just want a little communication.

Same thing happened when I sent him a pm.