• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sketch Opportunity with Gabrielle Dell'otto@NYCC

158 posts in this topic

I missed it too! Sold out fast, but probably a good thing for my bank account. Those that got in are definitely going to get some really, really awesome art! Congrats to everyone that got in. Mike ... another great op, buddy!! (thumbs u I can't wait to see the results. :applause:

Hey I'm interested In a sketch cover from Stefano. I'll stop by your both at the show for the info, also wanted to know if it's possible to get signatures from Dell'otto

Did a Dell'otto signing earlier this year, those books are currently at CGC. Will find out asap about a 2nd signing

Here are the Stefano examples, took off of CAF but wanted to showcase his skills. Not taking funds now, just reserving spots for next month. The Domino is a commission:

caselliblackcat292.jpg

domino-comm-1-caseli.jpg

Hey I'm interested In a sketch cover from Stefano. I'll stop by your both at the show for the info, also wanted to know if it's possible to get signatures from Dell'otto

Did a Dell'otto signing earlier this year, those books are currently at CGC. Will find out asap about a 2nd signing

Here are the Stefano examples, took off of CAF but wanted to showcase his skills. Not taking funds now, just reserving spots for next month. The Domino is a commission:

caselliblackcat292.jpg

domino-comm-1-caseli.jpg

Lovely!