• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sketch Opportunity with Gabrielle Dell'otto@NYCC

158 posts in this topic

Ok now that the NYCC dust has settled, I can speak freely re Gab

First off, Gab has been charging the same price since 2011, no increases

Second, Gab completed 11 sketches in 6 days without being paid a dime.Just wanted to give kudos to this, as well as thank all the boardies for making this a great opp

Thanks guys

Ok now that the NYCC dust has settled, I can speak freely re Gab

First off, Gab has been charging the same price since 2011, no increases

Second, Gab completed 11 sketches in 6 days withoit being paid a dime.Just wanted to give kudos to this, as well as thank all the boardies for making this a great opp

Thanks guys

Bro the opp is awesome! really happy to have my covers from Gab!

thks again and count me in Gab opp in the future!

I just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all who were able to get in on the action. Every piece I've seen in this thread has been A+++ quality! (worship)

Also.. a nice big, albeit late, congratulations out to Gab on becoming a father! (thumbs u

dellotto5_zpscaa39bc8.jpg

Ok who wants to sell these. Wow! (worship)

This one is mine and it is not for sale. Mike knows that a Gab Wolverine has been a grail. This was a very unusual opp. There was no time to get blanks to Gab, Mike had to communicate what we wanted through Gab's rep and across a language barrier. But Gab delivered the quality on a very limited timeframe.

Thank you, Mike. You are a true pro. :golfclap:

This one is mine and it is not for sale. Mike knows that a Gab Wolverine has been a grail. This was a very unusual opp. There was no time to get blanks to Gab, Mike had to communicate what we wanted through Gab's rep and across a language barrier. But Gab delivered the quality on a very limited timeframe.

Thank you Steve :)

Hopefully there can be another opp in 2014

I don't blame you, its a pretty fantastic looking piece. :applause: