• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sketch Opportunity with Gabrielle Dell'otto@NYCC

158 posts in this topic

Thanks for the interest guys, this opp will go live tonight at 9pm, please keep this in mind if any other opps suddenly pop up between now and 9pm est :insane:lol

Pricing: 360 euros, this is Gabs rate plus return shipping from Italy to US

$50--CGC fee+fast track

120 euros due now with balance due in March and April

Will post full details later this evening, my thanks to all :)

Hi Mike,

Do you know if Gabrielle will be at London Super Comic Con again this year? If so, could I collect it off him at the show or even get on his commission list for the show?

Thanks!

Thanks for kind words everyone

Niro-The sketches will be mailed from gab to cgc at this time, sketch opps have a book minimum to get approval. However Roma commission day is coming up, I can reserve 3 spots for his 40x60 commissions he does every year

Worldsbest--we can mail our own blanks this time

Mailing blanks for casselli opp in the same pkg so we'll have a cheaper group shipping rate

Making a new thread later tonight for round 4

My apologies re grade...as stated in this thread Gab had these blanks in his possession already in his studio. There was no time to get prepped blanks to him

But the current opp should be better gradewise since everyone prepped their books :)