• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Journey Into Mystery run to be listed on QualityComix.com

25 posts in this topic

Quality Comix, LLC will be offering a near complete run of Journey Into Mystery from # 84 - 125 on their web site. All are certified and most are CGC graded 9.4 or 9.6. Many of these books have never been offered to the public before and some are the highest graded copies according to the latest CGC census. The books will be listed for sale on http://www.qualitycomix.com on November 1st. Please contact Brent Moeshlin at bmoeshlin@qualitycomix.com or 334-300-1106 for more information.

So you've decided to sell all your JIM's.

Is the great crash coming?

I know that your comment is tongue in cheek, but let me head off all of the gossiping ladies at the pass and make it clear that my reasons behind selling have nothing to do with an impending crash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that your comment is tongue in cheek, but let me head off all of the gossiping ladies at the pass and make it clear that my reasons behind selling have nothing to do with an impending crash.

This is exactly what I would expect you to say, if you thought a great crash was coming!!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif

Your'e probably selling because JIM's aren't SUPERHOT anymore, but you've heard BENNIE BABIES are making a comeback. Admit It!!!!! tongue.gif

That's it, all my books are for sale at half price. tongue.gif

So you're saying there is in fact a crash coming?! 893whatthe.gifstooges.gif

So you're saying there is in fact a crash coming?! 893whatthe.gifstooges.gif

The crash is coming?!?! [!@#%^&^]! Gotta sell my books fast!

Truly awesome books Brent, too bad you are selling...that run is just incredible.

Okay, so how will it work come midnight November 1? Will you post prices ahead of time? Can people email you before Nov 1 to reserve books? What are the specifics?

I'm only asking because I remember a couple of instances where high grade books for sale were supposed to become available at a specified time, a few people got in ahead of schedule, and the rest were left wondering what happened.

Maybe you can clarify the procedure well ahead of time to save yourself a few nasty emails.

BTW, the website looks great!

Thanks for the kudos! Much appreciated!

The run will be listed promptly at 12pm CST (High Noon) on November 1st. Prices won't be posted until they are listed and no one will be able to reserve books ahead of time.

You will be able to make offers an any particular book that you're interested thru the site. The offer must be 75% or greater of the list price.

So, for instance, if a book is listed for $2,000, you can either buy it at the list price of $2,000 or make an offer as long as the offer is between $1,500 and $1999. The website will enforce this rule.

Are you planning on getting out of selling comics?

Actually, completely the opposite. We've been working hard on the site and on acquiring high grade books. Over the next few months, you should see some of these books on the qualitycomix.com, as time permits for me to list them.

Actually, completely the opposite. We've been working hard on the site and on acquiring high grade books. Over the next few months, you should see some of these books on the site, as time permits for me to list them.

Will you be accepting consignements as well, ala Comiclink or Pedigreecomics?

Actually, completely the opposite. We've been working hard on the site and on acquiring high grade books. Over the next few months, you should see some of these books on the qualitycomix.com, as time permits for me to list them.

893applaud-thumb.gif