• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

164 posts in this topic

Kull & The Barbarians #1-3 Complete Set $15.00 + $12.00 Medium Priority Boxed Flat Rate Shipping unless you want to go the cheap route... flate rate envelope for $6.00...

Large scans of the front covers, average grade about F/VF, they all have a bend/curl at top right edge.

PZ1csAc.jpg

Thanks guys!

Feel free to make offers, but if it's a complete set don't bother asking to sell individual issues.

Getting started again for the night... big stack here of mostly independents and undergrounds that I'll sell individually & are open to foreign buyers. If I get any foreign buys, I'll have to calculate the shipping on an individual basis after you finalize purchases. For USA buyers, shipping will be via Priority Mail, your choice of Priority Flat Rate Envelope or boxed, we'll work on that once you finalize your purchase(s). If by chance you just buy one regular comic sized book, 1st Class shipping will also be an option. I do not ship via Media Mail unless they are actual books with no ad pages.

I'm going to forgo grades and just supply big scans, info and prices.

Mr. A. 1973 All Ditko! $25.00 Magazine size, cover stock is same as interior pages. :news:SOLD!

GFlHxw6.jpg

VF7ieEO.jpg

Apparently Mr. A was the inspiration for Rorschach.