• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging Interest in a Nov Sketch opp with Nick Bradshaw of Wolverine & the X-Men

46 posts in this topic

lol I talked to Nick this morning he said he loves doing these and cannot wait to get started I told him that I would be handling everything near the end of the month for him. We discussed it and we will be offering:

Single Figures with light background $375

12604_336973006410447_1643620199_n_zps81b296d4.jpg

NickBradshaw-BlankSketchCover-WolverineampTheX-Men_zpsdd2adcb8.jpg

Single figures with complex background $475

1172339_462580570516356_496441276_o_zps3892404c.jpg

1186126_470924179681995_1502113686_n_zps66dbd2ca.jpg

Double figures guaranteed possibly triple figures with complex back ground in this opp. At $575

nickbradshaw_zpse3a78586.jpg

NickBradshaw2_zps8c342170.jpg

410805_291009181006830_1626798605_o_zps40d87c15.jpg

and if you really want to get crazy I did ask Nick about something like this and was told that he would consider doing one or two but we havent set a price yet.

HULK1_zpsc1e20e20.jpg

ffcoverhero_zpse3ae5bc8.jpg

archie1_zpsf16ad1e8.jpg

newavengersHero_zpse31d6c87.jpg

Hero_JLA_zps2f55b51c.jpg

This opp will not go live until at least Nov 1st and I will make a new thread with payment due sometime around the 11-28th more than likely. The prices I listed will include all fees CGC, FastTrack, Shipping to Nick in Canada to CGC from Canada to you from CGC, Blanks, Paypal and Inks and Pencils by Nick.

So now that everyone has an idea of what to expect you can start to plan accordingly.

Again 50% will be due upon booking the sketch and 50% will be due upon completion.

I can talk to Laura about maybe doing some kind of mail away thing on the back end of this. I would need to also talk to cgc for approval.

Other than that the 1st show of the year in 2014 for me is New Orleans in Feb.

Either way works for me, loved his AvX variant covers so as usual I'll end up going with my favorite father daughter duo with this one. Although may go for the lose my GD mind one if I can jump on this one fast enough...

None of these sketches used as examples were done via opps. As Nick has never done an opp before. All of the images were used to relay what was possible to get from the upcoming opp. All images were pulled at Nicks request to be used as examples. All images were found on his Facebook page under the completed work album.

By the way awesome sketch and congrats on being the owner.

None of these sketches used as examples were done via opps. As Nick has never done an opp before. All of the images were used to relay what was possible to get from the upcoming opp. All images were pulled at Nicks request to be used as examples. All images were found on his Facebook page under the completed work album.

Ah! I just found it funny, since what are the chances?

And to stay somewhat on topic. I have the Phoenix sketch and another Spider-Man sketch by Nick. The sketches look even better in person than the scans show. If you're on the fence, get it! They're awesome, and Nick is an extremely nice guy.

Ah! I just found it funny, since what are the chances?

And to stay somewhat on topic. I have the Phoenix sketch and another Spider-Man sketch by Nick. The sketches look even better in person than the scans show. If you're on the fence, get it! They're awesome, and Nick is an extremely nice guy.

Yeah, he hasn't done very many of them so it was hard to find examples that put out the quality and attention to detail that he wanted to showcase in his opp.

As a fan of Nicks work and Jean I can say that your cover is something special. (worship)

Anyways it looks like we have more than enough interest so ill probably start up a new thread around nov 1st with 12 open spots.

Just spoke to Nick we will have 10 spots and the option for 2 crazy sketch covers as seen above for $1200 a cover. The 1200 covers will feature multiple characters and be inked. If you can think of it Nick will draw it.

Want to see Xmen vs avengers, the hulk killing everyone, maybe wolveine vs about 20 hand ninjas? Just think it up and he will bring it to life.

We will go live on the 1st with 10 spots. In a new thread.

Doug

Just spoke to Nick we will have 10 spots and the option for 2 crazy sketch covers as seen above for $1200 a cover. The 1200 covers will feature multiple characters and be inked. If you can think of it Nick will draw it.

O.M.G.!!!!

:baiting: