• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back by popular demand-- DC 3D, Cover Price Sale!

13 posts in this topic

Hey all. So it turns out I have 21 extra books here. Going to offer them up for basically cover price ($4 a pop instead of the $3.99) Shipping will be $5.60 for up to 3 books, any more then 3 and shipping will be actual cost to your door (PM me your zip code for price total.Willing to ship anywhere on earth at cost. **Note: Books will not ship until after NYCC, I am going to be in New Orleans and then when I come back, right to NYCC so no time to ship prior** First to post :takeit: in thread or in PM wins, priority decided by time stamp. Any questions go ahead and PM me. I will TRY to sort things out quickly but I am flying out of here soon and may not have internet access for a while. Please do not assume you won a book unless I post ^^ . No probies, HoSers.

Here is the list of what I have. A number after the issue indicates that I have multiple copies. Specify how many you are claiming if claiming a multiple book please. Thanks.

Desaad #1

Count Vertigo #1

Riddler #1

Brainiac #1 (2X)

Sinestro #1 (2X)

H'EL #1

Black Manta #1 (2X)

Secret Society #1

Metallo #1 (2X)

Parasite #1 (2X)

First Born #1 (2X)

Ocean Master #1 (2X)