• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Silver Age Keys... ASM 1, B&B 28, JIM 83, FF 1, FF 52..

39 posts in this topic

Well, here is another sales thread by me. Standard rules apply. First one with :takeit: gets the back or a private PM would suffice. Whichever comes first. I accept paypal, check, or MO. Payment must clear before I ship the book out. Shipping will be $7 up to 3 books or for one slab placed inside a box. Insurance and signature confirmation will be extra depending on how the buyer wants to arrange it. NO HOS'ers please.

Brave and the Bold #28, 29, 30... Price: $1800 $1550 as a set

- Selling this as a set ONLY

- The B&B 28 has a nice date stamp on the front cover. Also has what I believe to be tape residue on the spine area. It does not affect any interior pages.

Grades as follows:

B&B 28 - GD/VG

B&B 29 - VG-

B&B 30 - VG

BampB28.jpg

BampB28Back.jpg

BampB29.jpg

BampB29Back.jpg

BampB30.jpg

BampB30Back.jpg

Fantastic Four #1 GD.. Price: $1800$1700

- Well read copy but it is complete and securely attached to the staples.

- Tape on the staple and on the top inside of spine. Very minor and only on the inside cover.

005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-11.jpg

FF #52 CGC 8.5 Offwhite-White Pages... Price: $1000

- I think this copy is undergraded and should be a 9.0... Very nicely presented copy that is nicely centered. Quite a hot book now a days.

FF52CGC85.jpg

Pretty pretty book!! Is the bottom overhang the primary defect?

FF #52 CGC 8.5 Offwhite-White Pages... Price: $1000

- I think this copy is undergraded and should be a 9.0... Very nicely presented copy that is nicely centered. Quite a hot book now a days.

FF52CGC85.jpg

Pretty pretty book!! Is the bottom overhang the primary defect?

Thanks! Yeah, pretty much. Has a clean spine as you can see.