• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard's Books.... ASM 37, DD 17, ST Ann 2, ST 135, Weird Science 14 (1950)

19 posts in this topic

Here's a small batch of Richard's books again. As before, these must be paid for by CHECK or M.O. ONLY...... made to him. No paypal. As always, there is a 2 week return period. He is only selling to keep up with some bills, so there will be no extention of the guarantee beyond 2 weeks for any reason, so look them over good. I didn't see any restoration and they were all purchased from reputable dealers as unrestored..... but if you see anything that concerns you, return it for full refund in 2 weeks.... shipping included. All books are raw. Shipping to USA is $ 10....USPS, overseas is quite a bit more....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM 37 ....... 9.0........OW/W.........$ 300

DAREDEVIL 17 .......9.0/9.2.......OW/W........$ 250 :news: SOLD

Strange Tales Annual 2...... 5.0/5.5.....W......$ 200 :news: SOLD

Strange Tales 135......6.5.....OW/W......$ 130 :news: SOLD

Weird Science 14 ( #3).....6.0.....OW/W....... $ 200 :news: SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Can I take the ST Ann 2 pending scan?

..... absolutely, Brian. it has some scuffing on the lower spine and the book is otherwise pushing 8.0........ GOD BLESS....

Strange Tales 135 ...... if you want a nice solid raw copy to go with your slabbed investment copy, this is definitely the book for you. MAD eye appeal but some dings and dimples keep it down..... :news: SOLD

101_2155.jpg

Strange Tales Annual...... this is a very nice copy other than the scuffing to the spine..... it's still tight in that area.... mainly just color loss...... great PQ..... :news: SOLD

101_1813.jpg

Do you have a pic like the 3rd DD #17 pic? I'd like to see the dings/ticks on the FC if possible.

Thanks Jim. :)

Peace,

Chip

That's all I've got right now, Chip. It may be a few days before I see him again. GOD BLESS...

Weird Science 14...... this one has a small hole in the cover about the size of a piece of rice...... it came from Bender's Books and this may have been caused by a cat claw..... only on the cover.The same cat also got a TOS 39 that WAS a raw 7.5...... the cat is normally lovable and was forgiven (barely). This book has real nice eye appeal and PQ .... and to be honest, if I wasn't committed to time payments now, I'd be all over this myself. :news: SOLD

101_2164.jpg

Weird Science 14...... this one has a small hole in the cover about the size of a piece of rice...... it came from Bender's Books and this may have been caused by a cat claw..... only on the cover.The same cat also got a TOS 39 that WAS a raw 7.5...... the cat is normally lovable and was forgiven (barely). This book has real nice eye appeal and PQ .... and to be honest, if I wasn't committed to time payments now, I'd be all over this myself.

Yep, :takeit:

Oh my gosh...I just checked out Bender's facebook page, and there are cats everywhere in that place.... :o

Weird Science 14...... this one has a small hole in the cover about the size of a piece of rice...... it came from Bender's Books and this may have been caused by a cat claw..... only on the cover.The same cat also got a TOS 39 that WAS a raw 7.5...... the cat is normally lovable and was forgiven (barely). This book has real nice eye appeal and PQ .... and to be honest, if I wasn't committed to time payments now, I'd be all over this myself.

Yep, :takeit:

Oh my gosh...I just checked out Bender's facebook page, and there are cats everywhere in that place.... :o

..... he's had them as long as I've known him ...... 35 years almost. He's had a Brick and Morter presence that whole time..... man, have some books passed through HIS doors...... GOD BLESS....

Strange Tales 135 ...... if you want a nice solid raw copy to go with your slabbed investment copy, this is definitely the book for you. MAD eye appeal but some dings and dimples keep it down.....

101_2155.jpg

Nice looking book here bro.