• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me understand IH 181...

70 posts in this topic

I'll attempt to address the OP's question:

Generally, cameo (single panel) appearances don't get the same level of attention (or desirability) as the "first full appearance." IH181 / 180 is a great example. X-Factor 5&6 come to mind with the same issue (apocalypse appears in the last panel of 5), as well as Fantastic Four 48&49 (Galactus in the last panel of 48).

It really comes down to the market and collecting community. In this case, the market (collectors) has decided that IH181 is THE book for Wolverines first appearance (qualified by the word "full").

My recommendation..... Buy both ;)

And don't forget.... ASM #298 vs. ASM #299 vs. ASM #300 :banana:

I don't get it.

You said the same thing on the first page...get it? You said it twice? You made fun of my comment, so I make fun of yours?

Oh, whatever.

He's joking around. You know, light hearted banter?

I don't get it.

You said the same thing on the first page...get it? You said it twice? You made fun of my comment, so I make fun of yours?

Oh, whatever.

I know. It's cool.

I don't get it.

Oh, whatever.

Damn snob.

:shy:

I don't get it.

Oh, whatever.

I know. It's cool.

Zip it noob

:gossip: More banter