• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Strange #169 CGC graded at a 9.8 White Pages

43 posts in this topic

I have a Dr Strange #169 CGC graded at a 9.8 white pages for sale.

This Is A Beautiful Comic That I Have Had For Nearly 9 Years And I Am Selling It Because I Am Collecting Other Things.

Payment Option Is Paypal Only So We Are Both Protected.

I Ship Comics Via USPS Priority With Signature Required.

I Do Not Check My Pm's On Here So Please Email whywouldyou95@gmail.com If Interested.

Price Is $750 OBO.

9_zps8e8172ee.jpg

10_zpsd6251ca9.jpg

I have a Dr Strange #169 CGC graded at a 9.8 white pages for sale.

This Is A Beautiful Comic That I Have Had For Nearly 9 Years And I Am Selling It Because I Am Collecting Other Things.

I Ship Comics Via USPS Priority With Signature Required.

I Do Not Check My Pm's On Here So Please Email whywouldyou95@gmail.com If Interested.

Price Is $750 OBO.

9_zps8e8172ee.jpg

10_zpsd6251ca9.jpg

I'll take it.

Is this areyousure55 in disguise?

Might be. GPA has this generally selling for around $2K. And there was even an "OBO" option.

Plus he knows what PMs are but doesn't reply to them (I can understand, they're such hard work). Most odd.

But then he does evoke confidence with this...

So I guess it's all on the up and up.

All you have to do is pay via paypal with your credit card - if it doesn't work out, then you charge back through your credit card company. What could go wrong? :shrug:

All you have to do is pay via paypal with your credit card - if it doesn't work out, then you charge back through your credit card company. What could go wrong? :shrug:

I guess you'd have your money tied up for a little while would be the downside.

That is the one and only image in her photbucket account and the photobucket user is whywouldyou95.

It'd be interesting if the Mods could share the originating IP address and the IP address from that GSXM sale.

With PayPal it is always worth a shot IMO. Still...

Plus the aggravation of having to deal with PP, plus the small chance your claim gets denied.

Yea, Sold at Heritage in 2002, for a couple hundred more than todays asking price.

That is not unheard of. But still.

Anyone want to bet ice cream on how this turns out? I will take the negative view for that bet.

P.S. I like butter pecan. :)

I hear it ships very well.

Plus the aggravation of having to deal with PP, plus the small chance your claim gets denied.

I blow PP off if they don't act pretty swiftly, and just do the charge back from my credit card company. They instantly credit the money back while they investigate. Sure, it does pizz PP off, and they send you some nasty-grams, but who cares?