• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L.B. Cole added. Adult verification required. Wonder Woman 30 added.

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

I will be listing an assortment of nice books from gold to bronze. First :takeit: gets the book but PM's are welcome. I accept personal checks, Paypal, and money orders. Shipping in or out of the US is at cost. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Tales of the Unexpected 36 CGC 8.0 off-white. A great early DC sci-fi cover with an unusual color scheme. Minor distributor ink on top edge of cover. A CGC 8.0 copy sold in 2007 for $263.00. Asking $215.00

image_zpsbc274e58.jpg

Our Army At War 124, was CGC graded 9.4 ow/w. Cracked out but comes with the label. Minor wear top and bottom of spine. Beautiful, bright cover colors and a nice grey tone as well. A CGC 9.4 copy (may have been this one) sold in 2011 for $478.00. Asking $425.00.

image_zps80268fc4.jpg

Peter Panda 30 7.0 off-white. Some spine wear, two corner creases on back cover and a couple 1/8" tears on the bottom back cover. Partial grey tone effect with nice cover colors.

Not only is this book scarce, rare, and uncommon, it is hard to find as well. Seriously, I have never seen another copy for sale. No reported sales in GPA. Asking $225.00

image_zpsa52d4e2f.jpg

Big Shot Comics 24 CGC 9.0 ow/white, Rockford pedigree. Great WW2 era Uncle Sam and Tojo cover. This book was originally graded 8.5 and sold back in 2007 for $508.00. It was reslabbed without a press. The CGC 8.5 Church copy sold for $1,735.00 in 2012. Asking $1,300.00.

image_zpsc4d18dec.jpg