• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How often do you re-read your old comics?

11 posts in this topic

I just got the Collectorz software to catalogue my collection. So for the last few days I have been going through my collection and adding it the database. As I've been doing so I have been coming across old comics that, honestly, I forgot I even had. Sometimes I have very long runs on a book and looking back I remember certain books but not others. And I have to say, I haven't read any of them since the first time I read, bagged/boarded, and stored them. So I was wondering about fellow board members. The question is how often do you re-read your books? Or do you? Are they bagged/boarded and never to see the light of day? Just wondering.

It all depends. I recently re=read The Supreme Squadron max from around 1987, and the first ten issues of Zot. Most of my books get bagged and boardrd and never see the light of day. A couple of years ago, I did read Avengers 201- until the end of the run, plus the 80 or so issues of the next series, and the complete run of Thunder-Bolts.