• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Adventures 12

13 posts in this topic

I was able to get this copy as part of a lot for what I thought was a good price...

I thought i was getting a deal and never asked for scans of the back.

The front is OK. Has about 5 color breaking ticks, color breaking fold on bottom right corner, The "gunk" on the A in batman was removed after the scan. The wave on the top of the scan (by the "W" in "win") is non color breaking and I think could be pressed out.

The back has 2 Brown stains in the center left, and one less notable at the bottom center.

I put the images in spoilers so everyone's page format isn't all jacked up.

Thanks for checking it out.

-Pete

Front:

23nn.jpg

Back:

jp6j.jpg

7.0 7.5 too much CBing for any 8.0 I'd consider
Bad news I just noticed a stain on the bottom back cover I'm at 7.0 now

I was thinking that was too high.

Anecdotally I have seen a few books that are beautiful VF/NM-NM candidates with one large stain the size of a dime get 7.0-8.0. I am going to say 6.5/7.0.

Wow, I guess I have really bad ownership bias

Thanks, I'll be putting it up on Friday as a 7.0 after hearing what you guys said, I think that's a fair grade... But I think it's a very pretty 7.0 in hand =)

Just list it as NM like everyone else does (shrug)

Thanks, I'll be putting it up on Friday as a 7.0 after hearing what you guys said, I think that's a fair grade... But I think it's a very pretty 7.0 in hand =)

HA, no, I am not that guy....

HA, no, I am not that guy....

I know....I was kidding (thumbs u

I think the grade range so far is too high. With multiple BC stains, corner rumples on both sides and the visible spine cracks, I'd guess more like 5.5/6.0. No worries tho, I'm sure it will do well on ebay in any case.