• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turtlemania Silver

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

pairing down some stuff and raising money for a fast approaching London trip.

Here we've got a Turtlemania SIlver (57/100)

This is the most immaculate 7.0 Silver you'll see and the only major flaw on the book is a 1 inch spine split above the top staple.

These books are exceptionally rare. 100 were printed, but an astounding 3 are on the census. There are more copies of the Gold book on the census than the Silver.

Asking $1000 +shipping and paypal fees Firm.

:takeit: Gets her.

No resellers please. Obviously I can't be the comic police, but don't be a D-Bag. If you aren't interested in loving this book, I'm not interested in letting you have it.

100_4862.jpg

102_4034.jpg

If you end up being the one to take it from me, Drop me a line at ittstephan@hotmail.com so I get back to you in a timely fashion.

Stephan

:hi: Hey Stephan

doh! Why did I buy those other books recently! I saw this before the takeit went up but knew I could not afford it at the moment.

Very nice pickup, Rich! Congrats to both of you :applause:

I am still in the hunt for a Silver....

Ok, stupid question I’m sure (and long shot) … is anyone selling a Turtlemania Gold and Silver collection (I know this thread was way back in 2013!!). I’ve pretty much given up hope of finding one so wanted to ask...

Thanks again and sorry to bother you all,

Nick