• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can You Spot The Flaw?????

42 posts in this topic

For your grading pleasure... a pristine copy of Venom Lethal Protector #1! The book lies flat. The spine and staples are tight. The interior pages are white. There are no hidden defects inside or outside of this book. How good an eye do you have???

hm

Venom Lethal Protector #1 Front Cover

E1DyQE6.jpg[/img]

High Res Link Venom Lethal Protector #1 Front Cover

tim.imagur.com/all/

Venom Lethal Protector #1 Back Cover

bNlM9qg.jpg[/img]

High Res Link Venom Lethal Protector #1 Back Cover

timern.imagur.com/all/

Hmm...might be a longshot but it would appear as thought this comic is the victim of cover shrinkage from being pressed. The FC edge doesn't fully reach the centerfold.

Book has never been pressed and cover edges are normal for this particular book! (tsk)

Hmm...might be a longshot but it would appear as thought this comic is the victim of cover shrinkage from being pressed. The FC edge doesn't fully reach the centerfold.

Book has never been pressed and cover edges are normal for this particular book! (tsk)

Hate to say it, but that doesn't look normal to me. I would have guessed trimmed or something. Just for clarification, are you asking for us to find the major defect that knocked this down to a 9.0 or something? Or asking why this didn't grade out at a 9.9 or 10?

Hate to say it, but that doesn't look normal to me. I would have guessed trimmed or something. Just for clarification, are you asking for us to find the major defect that knocked this down to a 9.0 or something? Or asking why this didn't grade out at a 9.9 or 10?

I can assure you this is the normal for this book. (tsk)

This book has not yet been graded. But your guess is most welcome.

Information will be revealed this weekend...

There's a stain on his right eye unless that's dirt from the scanner/pic

I reviewed the book carefully and confirmed that the speck was on the scanner and not in anyway associated with the book! (tsk)

There's a stain on his right eye unless that's dirt from the scanner/pic

Actually blown up it looks like a pinhole.

Blown up it is still a speck on the scanner and is not anything associated with the book itself! (tsk)