• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Pair- Sgt Fury and His Howling Commandos 3 and 5 NOW $50 SHIPPPED

7 posts in this topic

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #3 (3.0) and #5 (5.5/6.0) $75 Shipped NOW $50 SHIPPED

I'm putting up another pair of books to help with my ongoing quest to purchase a Daredevil #1 I have a lead on. This a two issue lot of very early Silver Age Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos, #3 an 5. Issue #3 is low grade copy of roughly a 3.0. It would grade higher but has two small stress tears along the spine. The cover presents well and the book is intact with good staples and nice pages. It looks better than the grade, but those damn stress tears. #5 is a nice mid-grade copy and minor Sgt. Fury key with a classic Kirby cover. This is roughly a 5.5/6.0 and has only the collective mild wear that accumulates to reach this grade. The cover is sharp looking, it has just barely off-white pages, good staples and spine. It's definitely a nice affordable early Silver Marvel book.

I'm looking to get $50 shipped for both. Will entertain offers. 1st :takeit: of course.

photo45_zps487e77e8.jpg

photo37_zps75a978a1.jpg

photo28_zps43316a44.jpg

photo18_zpse33c8846.jpg

How about $60 shipped for both?
I think that is the price that is currently on them.

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #3 (3.0) and #5 (5.5/6.0) $75 Shipped NOW $60 SHIPPED