• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55 CGC 8.5 OW/W + X-men #94 + ASM 4 + 50

24 posts in this topic

Thanos has been my favorite character for years. At the time of the Avengers movie I had sixteen or so copies of this book because they were cheap back then and I have an addictive personality :insane: This is the last one I kept out of the bunch as I have a nicer copy currently at CGC.

This is a nicely graded 8.5. There are a few spine ticks on the book that really do not stand out in hand, but other than that it is a really nice looking copy. This book is typically prone to various print defects, yellowing and so forth. This book is pretty much free of those things save the white border going down the side of the spine. But even that has fairly straight registration. I kept this copy because it presented the best of all the ones that I had.

Asking $700 Shipped. Price is firm for the time being.

First :takeit: in thread or by PM gets it

Secure shipping with insurance and tracking included

No Prob's of HoSer's

Typical :rulez:

februarycgcvintage25_zps4d3f7536.jpg

februarycgcvintage26_zpsc2507111.jpg

Four Color #1043 Three Stooges #1 Good- to Good with piece missing out of back cover. Clean front for the grade. + Bonus! :banana: Three Stooges March of Comics #232 Promotional Comics VG That alone guides at $20! :D $15 Shipped

October2013comics17_zpsec067746.jpg

October2013comics18_zpsc585ea92.jpg

October2013comics19_zpsf46ea795.jpg

October2013comics20_zps0aa9e6e1.jpg

wiseguy ehhhh :takeit:

Four Color #1043 Three Stooges #1 Good- to Good with piece missing out of back cover. Clean front for the grade. + Bonus! :banana: Three Stooges March of Comics #232 Promotional Comics VG That alone guides at $20! :D $15 Shipped

October2013comics17_zpsec067746.jpg

October2013comics18_zpsc585ea92.jpg

October2013comics19_zpsf46ea795.jpg

October2013comics20_zps0aa9e6e1.jpg

wiseguy ehhhh :takeit:

Yuk...yuk..yuk...yuk :grin:^^ Many thanks!

That IM 55 looks much better than 8.5. Beautiful book!

yeah, damn nice centering on that book too!

(thumbs u

Wally! I am planning on heading to Raleigh for the con next month. Hope to see you brother!

awesome, just make sure you visit Durham because that is where the con will be...

:grin:

Thanks Nik...those books are just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe you'll find something you want....besides, I owe ya one from the ASM 50 fiasco!

Man, you don't owe me anything and that wasn't a fiasco. Please don't sweat it. When are you going to post some more stuff?

That IM 55 looks much better than 8.5. Beautiful book!

yeah, damn nice centering on that book too!

(thumbs u

Wally! I am planning on heading to Raleigh for the con next month. Hope to see you brother!

awesome, just make sure you visit Durham because that is where the con will be...

:grin:

It's all the same to a Charlottean :grin:

Maybe you'll find something you want....besides, I owe ya one from the ASM 50 fiasco!

Man, you don't owe me anything and that wasn't a fiasco. Please don't sweat it. When are you going to post some more stuff?

Tonight probably starting around 9.30.

Tonight probably starting around 9.30.

(thumbs u