• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest in a sketch opp with Bill Sienkiewicz@NYCC

14 posts in this topic

So I have been guaranteed by Bills art rep and good friend, he asked if there were any interest from fans

Bill will complete the sketches by 10/10/13

Head sketches

Pricing: $225 plus grading

Blanks: I have 4 xmen 1p blanks, can get one more if there's interest let me know thanks

Bill doesnt color, this opportunity is geared to more for hardcore fans

Ok so no Warlock? lol

If you want to get a colored detailed sketch I suggest you dont do it....dont want anyone dissatisfied

However if you're a Bill S fan and want to add one to your collection then go for it

:roflmao: It's funny but yeah, for Bill my choices would be split between Warlock and Legion and would be oddly enough satisfied with that kind of an outcome for Warlock. Just so use to seeing his New Mutant work in the early days of the Series and that really is where the characters look originally started out as. Maybe Legion might make a better choice since he did help create the character.

Really would only be going for this because of his work with the series. So many I would love him to do but this being a head sketch it would be hard to identify the other NM characters without more.

Really would only be going for this because of his work with the series. So many I would love him to do but this being a head sketch it would be hard to identify the other NM characters without more.

I'm in the same boat. Bill is on the list of people I'd love a Dark Phoenix sketch from but a simple head sketch wouldn't be enough to clearly identify the character.

:wishluck: he comes back to LSCC in 2014 so I get the opportunity then.

BTW - I actually love that Warlock sketch. Bill's style fit's that character to absolute perfection