• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 4 Villain Revealed!!!

51 posts in this topic

Wonder how many will skip the source and dive head long into buying

As insane as it sounds I picked up a couple of these TOS 94's last year just based on the speculation about a possible speculation.

I mean buy what you want to buy and all that, but some of this craziness is over the top.

you never know what is going to be the next big un and that is what keeps the bucks flowing in this hobby.

GO MODOK GO!

:banana:

Dagnabit! I was flirting with the idea of getting this issue at some point.

As a kid I got a Presto Magix of the Hulk, MODOK was one of the many villians, so was Groot. Thought it would be kinda cool to get the first appearances of all those villians. Most of them - Zzzzzax, Bi-Beast, etc. - are pretty affordable.

I had to write off the Hulk Annual 5 because of the stupid movie hype. Guess I'll have to write this one off too. :pullhair:

As a kid I got a Presto Magix of the Hulk, MODOK was one of the many villians, so was Groot. Thought it would be kinda cool to get the first appearances of all those villians. Most of them - Zzzzzax, Bi-Beast, etc. - are pretty affordable.

I had to write off the Hulk Annual 5 because of the stupid movie hype. Guess I'll have to write this one off too. :pullhair:

:blush:

That's what I get for rushing through threads at work.