• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premiere 1 CGC 9.6 $299 shipped usa

15 posts in this topic

Why no love for Marvel Premiere 1? Early bronze key. Great story, Gil Kane cover, and a 9.6? Someone needs to step up and snag this book! Thor and Hulk cover; Adam Warlock's first "titled" comic - come and get it!

I still have my bought-off-the-stands Charm City copy.

Why no love for Marvel Premiere 1? Early bronze key. Great story, Gil Kane cover, and a 9.6? Someone needs to step up and snag this book! Thor and Hulk cover; Adam Warlock's first "titled" comic - come and get it!

I still have my bought-off-the-stands Charm City copy.

Great price for a great book.

Maybe because Thor 165 is more sought after for adam warlock than this one thus it's still here...

Maybe because Thor 165 is more sought after for adam warlock than this one thus it's still here...

If it helps: Thor #165-166 (you need both parts) is a pretty much forgettable story, and Marvel Premiere #1 is actually the first Warlock (also christened as "Warlock"). :)

It's not only the issue where Him becomes Warlock, with costume, but also when he acquires the soul gem. Far more key than say...Warlock # 1, and _very_ hard to find in true high grade.

Yes, of course I implied it’s a cornerstone issue, as the character is newly developed by Roy Thomas. Warlock #1 is not a key, strictly speaking, but juts a #1.

Hard to find in high grade as most of the black covers, and the printing quality on these late Silver books is beautiful! :)