• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

11 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply. No probies or HOSers. If you buy a book and aren't satisfied, you have 14 days to return it. Shipping is 6.00 per book in the USA. Outside of the USA will be exact shipping. Paypal is preferred, but I'll take checks or MO's if asked. First :takeit: gets the book, but I'm also open to PM's and offers. The books will be coming up in a moment.

Showcase 34 Origin and 1st appearance of the Silver Age Atom(Ray Palmer). Classic Gil Kane cover and stories. Book has an amateur tear seal on the front cover. Off white pages.Apparent VG+ 100.00 :news: SOLD VIA PM :news:

er9d.jpg

athm.jpg

All Star Western 102. Classic Gil Kane greytone cover. Cream to off white pages. Some chipping at the top of the front and back cover. GVG 30.00[/b] 25.00

h8p6.jpg

s2ds.jpg

Adventures Into Terror 42 Has an amazing story by Bernard Krigstein. Glue at the top of spine. 1.5" tear on right of front cover. Cream pages. Some water damage. Gd+ 40.0035.00

yp6w.jpg

1cqw.jpg

Palmer is one of the super heroes with most potential to be successful in movies. He is not a typical level headed hero like superman. Rather he has a complex and at times dark personality of the type that movies are trying to make batman have. I think Atom could be DCs Spider-Man. The other DC heroes can be in the next JL movie while Atom rivals Spider-Man.

He of course also has ties to JL but I hope we will see him alone and then perhaps down the road involving hawkman. Just such a cool book too... and the cover is a classic Anderson!