• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you Doug and Aaron

44 posts in this topic

My only problem with these guys, and several of the other facilitators, is that they have too many good things going and I want them all!

Cup of Noodles and tap water brotha, cause Ramen and Aquafina is the expensive stuff.....

Now I try and repay him by sending him all my disposable income.

Ah yes, the Dscott Wage Garnishment Program (DWGP). It's a popular offering.

It truly is. I do believe this is quite sigable. Might be time to dress my profile up a bit.

Doug did an amazing job sitting in Al Ewing's chair for 3 hours on Sunday. He kept that chair really warm while Al was gone. Doug went above and beyond. :-)

I guess I could have stood up to invoice 500 books. :acclaim:

Doug did an amazing job sitting in Al Ewing's chair for 3 hours on Sunday. He kept that chair really warm while Al was gone. Doug went above and beyond. :-)

I guess I could have stood up to invoice 500 books. :acclaim:

You're my hero.

In all seriousness, it was fun to see you and James again.

I just killed James he is dead to me.

But ill see you at ECCC next I guess?

We both know that if one of you were to murder the other, it's James murdering you.

If you end up going, I'll see you at ECCC. Enjoy the offseason.

I am alive and well 30k feet up. Thanks for letting everyone know that you would suspect me for murdering Doug. I guess if he dies under suspicious circumstances the police will be showing up at my door...

They would have done that anyway :-)

I was EXTREMELY impressed with Sabine's work this weekend and was mad that I did not get on her pre show list. Even more upsetting was that this was the first show I really walked away without picking anything up, unless you count Mark Brooks's banner which is much larger than I originally thought (7 feet tall 5 feet wide).

Sabine and Cedric poulat are waiting for their sketch opps to begin and both have been very patient, I even introduced her talent to DC editors and they we're impressed .

good stuff, looking after the artists! (thumbs u

and you know you can put me down for those opps hehe :grin:

I was EXTREMELY impressed with Sabine's work this weekend and was mad that I did not get on her pre show list. Even more upsetting was that this was the first show I really walked away without picking anything up, unless you count Mark Brooks's banner which is much larger than I originally thought (7 feet tall 5 feet wide).

Really? Or u just literally picked it up from the ground