• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

Sorry, sorry. I dunno how this happened. I thought I was posting the Mixed Ages section. I'll have a moderator move it. I think I just had too many tabs open. Again, my apologies.

My 2c

I would start a thread in one of the sales sections. Then copy all of the books over to that thread. Then change the title of this thread and have a link to your sales thread. Then delete edit the books out of your posts here.

Good luck! I will try to help in any way I can. I didn't think this was a sales thread or I would have grabbed that NM98.

So if ones want to donate something must first PM you, Lebwoski? hm

I meant to do a small donation but haven’t done so yet, so maybe I could find something to donate…

I would wait until this thread is moved by the mods into the Mixed Sales area. There are a number of folks that also want to donate books for sales.

You rock!

:foryou:

So if ones want to donate something must first PM you, Lebwoski? hm

I meant to do a small donation but haven’t done so yet, so maybe I could find something to donate…

I would wait until this thread is moved by the mods into the Mixed Sales area. There are a number of folks that also want to donate books for sales.

You rock!

:foryou:

If one wants – I even mispelled it… :facepalm:

doh!