• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

Chew #1 NM-

$125

:takeit:

Thank you! :)

I drove 150+ miles round-trip to pick this very copy up for Beau (as well as a copy for myself) on the release date. :applause::headbang:

That's what buddies are for. :foryou:

Unless I'm missing something this is some tight grading going on. I can't wait to read the WBN 32, it's the first copy I've owned.

Yeah, that book looked pretty sweet - so did the IF14. I love WWBN 32!

Unless I'm missing something this is some tight grading going on. I can't wait to read the WBN 32, it's the first copy I've owned.

TJ wanted to ensure there are no issues or concerns with any books sold through this thread meant to support our friend's wife. So if it is tight, it is because TJ is being a solid grader.

I am trying to err on the side of being conservative. And there are also some defects on the books that don't show up well on the scans. For instance, on the WWBN 32, there are some line indentations on the cover that don't show up in the picture. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed by their purchases.

If anyone feels that the grading was off when they receive their books, I will gladly make it right for them.

I am trying to er on the side of being conservative. And there are also some defects on the books that don't show up well on the scans. For instance, on the WWBN 32, there are some line indentations on the cover that don't show up in the picture. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed by their purchases.

If anyone feels that the grading was off when they receive their books, I will gladly make it right for them.

:applause:(worship)