• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premier 47 Ant Man fixed the pics Mon Sale Closed..keeping it

20 posts in this topic

1. First :takeit: wins it, over pm's..If you want something..use the symbol

2. US shipping, International pm me first and we can work out something

3. Thanks for looking

4. Refund if Raw's are not in the shape you hoped for.

5. No refund on Slabs unless promised a rating not hit..

6. Please contact me within 48 hours to arrange payments after your purchase. Payment is expected within 72 hours unless we have worked out something.

And I do work with you for payment also.

International Available, just contact me first...

And ask around if raws aren't good I do make it right..:)

Slabs $11 for one, $14 for 2

1-3 raw books $5, 4+ $8

Since we are talking about grades - I'd definitely recommend using a good scanner since your pictures seem to make the book look like its in lower grade than a 9.4.

ok last time...you don't like the pic sorry..this is it, you don't want it, you don't want it. I am just trying to give a deal...

It’s not a question of "not liking the picture", it’s just that you can tell little from camera pictures, and since you were selling it as an higher grade copy, it’s just fair that people ask for a better representation of the comic. :)

I think antman's first appearances are in tales to astonish, no?

The original Ant-Man (Hank/Henry Pym) is in Tales to Astonish #27 (and #35 with costume); Marvel Premiere #47 is the first appearance of the second Ant-Man (Scott Lang). :)

Exactly, and the movie rumors I guess are linked to Pym, right?

Exactly, and the movie rumors I guess are linked to Pym, right?

Depending on how they use Ant-Man, it might go for both: Pym possibly in Avengers 2, and at the same time Lang as Ant-Man in the Avengers lineup.

But I still think movies in the end have nothing to do with the original stories… :)